1st Method < Manually > :
- From AutoCAD, type APPLOAD or AP then Enter.
- Select the AutoLISP program *.vlx
- Hit Load Button then close the dialogue.
2nd Method < Automatically > :
- From AutoCAD, type PPLOAD or AP then Enter .
- Select the AutoLISP program *.vlx then hit LOAD.
- Hit Contents Button.
- From the next dialog, hit Add and select the program.
- Hit Close Button to close the dialogue.
- Now call the command name of the program to start.
3rd Method < Using the acaddoc.lsp > :
- Open your Support Folder then add a text file acaddoc.lsp if it is not already existed into the Support Folder then add your AutoLISP codes inside the above-said text file then Save and Close the file.
- Now you can call the command names of your programs if added to acaddoc.lsp and they would be available with every new opened drawing.
NOTE: Path of Support Folder:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 20XX\Support
4th Method < Using the acad.lsp > :
You can do the same with this method as in the 3rd Method above but the name of the text file should be acad.lsp.
So this method of auto-loading programs would be loaded only once on the first opened drawing.
Author : Tharwat Al Shoufi